Quick Update

Since we last spoke I have been inseminated again.  We decided to heed the doctors advice and give it one more go round.  I am supposed to take a pregnancy test on Sunday.  Although it would be fabulous if the insemination worked, I am certainly not holding my breath.  I'll let you know on Sunday what I find out. :)

Also, some BIG news (it's big to me) is that I got a lead on a potential birth mom this week.  I was fortunate enough to meet with her and spend an hour talking with her.  I don't believe she is 100% decided on placing her baby for adoption.  I really stressed to her that this is HER choice and that she needs to be absolutely sure no matter what her decision is. I'll post more on that later.

1 comment:

  1. potential birth mom news is exciting! Insemination news good as well, keep posting!! My thoughts and prayers are with you cousin!! I am still waiting for my "rain check" play date with Declan!!